Desert Temple of the Al’Shir 40×30 Battlemap with Adventure (FoundryVTT Ready!)
This Desert Temple of the Al’Shir 40×30 battlemap with adventure (FoundryVTT Ready!) features a ruined temple filled with rubble and broken pews, carved into a cliff within an arid desert. The included one-shot adventure module involves following a treasure map that was handed to your players by a thief just moments before he was arrested. What awaits them inside?
Download this battlemap and adventure module for a fun and easy session with your friends! The map comes ready for both ungridded VTTs and gridded home (or professional) printing—so you can use it effortlessly, no matter how you prefer to run your sessions. 🙂
What’s in the download for this Desert Temple of the Al’Shir 40×30 Battlemap with Adventure (FoundryVTT Ready!):
- FoundryVTT ready map module with walls, lighting, sound, and some animations already done, as well as install instructions.
- A one-shot, system agnostic adventure module .PDF, written just for this map!
- A home-printable, A4 .PDF (300dpi) of the gridded map, spread over several pages so you can easily print it home then cut and glue the map together. If you’d like to try this process before committing, download and print a free battlemap here!
- A gridded A1 .JPEG that you can take to Staples or Office Depot for poster printing so you don’t need to cut and glue the map together (pre-scaled and 300dpi resolution).
- A .JPEG great for playing on table TVs, that’s super-high resolution (300ppi), ungridded, and watermark-free.
- A .JPEG of the map for online VTTs, that’s low file-size (72ppi), ungridded, and watermark-free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
The Biggest Battlemap Bundle Ever! – 940+ TTRPG Maps & Adventures for $79.99USDAdd to cart
Aeraveska Adventurer’s Guide TTRPG Battlemap BundleUSDAdd to cart
Craobh Agus’tur Adventurer’s GuideUSDAdd to cart
Quarantine Battlemap Bundle – 520+ Fantasy TTRPG Maps for $39USDAdd to cart
There are no reviews yet.